In addition to eligibility condition applicable, the Sikh candidates have to submit an affidavit, at the time of admission to prove themselves to be a Sikh students, under personal oath mentioning that “I belong to Sikh religion, abide by principles of Sikhism have faith in Ten Sikh Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Maintain complete Sikh Appearance (“Sikh Saroop”) and do not believe in any other sect” should be duly attested by Judicial Magistrate/ Oath Commissioner.
Availability of Prospectus:By Cash: Prospectus containing application form will be available in payment of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) at the sale counter of S.B.D.S. College of Education.
By Registered Post: The Prospectus can also be obtained by sending a demand draft for Rs. 600/- (Six hundred only) in favour of Principal, S.B.D.S. college of Education, Aherwan payable at requested for sending the prospectus by registered post received before 10 days of last date will only be entertained. Submission of Application Form:
- The candidate must submit application form personally at S.B.D.S. College of Education, incomplete form will be rejected.
- Photograph should be pasted on the application Form and should not be pinned or stapled.
- Last date of receipt of application …………………
- The college will not be responsible for late receipt of application Form due to any reason whatsoever. The candidates are therefore, advised in their own interest to apply well in time.
- Metric Certificate (for proof of date of Birth
- +2 Certificate.
- B.A. /B.Com/B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.
- Degree of B.A. /B.Com/B.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the three years.
- M.A. /M.Com/M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).
- Degree of M.A. /M.Com/M.Sc. or equivalent Examination Marks sheets of all the two years (if required).
- Character Certificate, 2014.
- Haryana Residents Certificate (if required).
- Affidavit of the parent/ Guardian.
- Copy of Sc/BC Certificate (if Required).
- Affidavit of being a Sikh candidate.
- Affidavit against ragging.
- Original Migration Certificate for B.Ed. after 20 days from admission after it 200 Rs. Fine 30th upto November.
- Candidates senior in age will the given first preference.
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered.
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
- The counseling Schedule given above is tentative; it can be changed at any state. The revised counseling schedule, if any, will be advertised in the newspapers and no separate information will be given to candidate.
- Candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of merit on the scheduled date and time. However, candidate reporting late may be considered for admission subsequently on the available seats.
- If a candidate having reported to counseling on as scheduled date and time submit defective certificate (s)’ she may be considered for counseling /admission she submits the correct and valid certificate (s) at any subsequent time and date of the counseling on available seats.
- The admission will be given to the candidate who is having higher marks in graduation /post graduation course.
- Group (Science or Humanities) for B.Ed. and stream Art, Commerce, Science and Vocational Education for D.Ed. shall be decided on the basis of eligibility of qualifying examination. Group /Stream once opted, shall not be changed.
- The candidate shall have no right to claim admission to B.Ed. or D.Ed. course even after taking the admission, if it is found at any stage that the candidate is not eligible. Her admission is liable cancelled.
- Counseling Board shall have the power to call any document (s) from the candidates in support of her claim and reject any certificate/ claim not considered valid. The decision of the counseling board in this regard shall be final.
Shaheed Baba Deep Singh College of Education, Aherwan (Fatehabad) has been declared as Sikh Minority Institution by the State Govt. of Haryana and has been allowed to conduct admission of Sikh candidates as well as General Candidates.
Our college is established in the lap of nature, where we are keen and always endeavor to prepare the world class teachers. Our aim is to give a product of highly professional, skilled and motivated teachers to the Nation. Our college offers concept and practice based curriculum and conducive environment which enable pupil teachers to utilize their latent instincts, abilities and aspirations.
SBDS Group of Institutions
Vill. Aherwan,, Ratia (Fatehabad) (Haryana), India - 125051